kids, scraps and assorted stuff

Saturday, September 02, 2006

What happened to summer??


So I'm trying to hop back on the old blog bandwagon. As you can see, many months passed and no news. It was unfortunately a hot, dull summer. Lots of appointments, not enough fun. We just returned from a disjointed trip to Sea Isle City. That's what we get for trying to outsmart the weathermen. Lots of rain and clouds and dreariness. However, the kids loved the rides in Ocean City and that was really a high point... along with the yummy breakfasts out every morning. Back to a piece of fruit in the morning for me! Did get some much needed relaxation though. Just sitting with your feet up is highly under rated!

Glad to be home and looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. Josh has been a bear lately and I hoping the routine of the school year and the return of some decent weather may help. As this blog was really intended to be a journal, I really hope to get back into it soon. As of today, my only reader is myself. If I could figure out some other fun things to add to it, may I'd be brave enough to pass on my address to others. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home